Adds wizards for visually creating multiple types of lists, including unordered, ordered, definition, selection, DIV, SPAN, paragraph and anchor.
- Adds wizards for creating several types of HTML lists, including unordered (UL), ordered (OL), definition (DL), selection (SELECT), DIV, SPAN, paragraph (P) and anchor (A).
- Copy, cut and paste options.
- Ability to rearrange one item at a time or blocks of items.
- A-Z and Z-A sorting, with or without associated values in other columns.
- Insert and remove items in the middle of the list.
- Option for inserting custom text/tags to the beginning and/or the end of each item in the list.
- List items may contain tags, or plain text (automatically converts special HTML characters).
- Code window provides a syntax highlighted view of the generated HTML tags, for inspecting the list before inserting into the document.
- Save list items for reusing in the same type of list or for creating other types of lists.
- Import/export list data from/to third-party applications and documents.
- Custom formatting of HTML tags.
- To create a list: pick the list type from the plugin drop-down menu. Enter the items and click the "Insert" button.
- To sort the list: select the items by clicking and dragging the mouse. Right click and pick the sort method. If there's a second column of data, be sure to select both columns.
- To save items and to access other functions: right click inside the list items.