IE and WebKit split preview
Scan QR Code in your phone to preview the page in HTML-Kit Tools
- Improved support for testing pages that use latest HTML5 and CSS3 features from within the Preview tab.
- Ability to split the Preview window for testing pages in IE-mode and WebKit-mode at the same time. This side-by-side rendering of pages in IE and WebKit modes make it possible, with a single key press or a click, to test pages for majority of desktop and mobile browsers in use today, including Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone and WebOS.
- QR Code on Extended Preview window makes it easier to link up phones and tablets to HTML-Kit Tools preview.
- Support for running on Windows 8 desktop. Tested on Release Preview.
- "Skip optional setup dialogs" option for speeding up setup by using default values for Program Folder, Start Menu Folder, and Additional Tasks.
- W3C CSS Validation Service helper on "Actions Bar > Tools" tab and "Tools > Extra" menu updated to support CSS3 validation.
- The old image picker was removed in favor of the new image picker.